[Copy Link]
Author: hans | Time: 2021-8-6 13:09:50 | MID-70|
2 3388

Threads

Credits

Kindergarten

Credits
Posted on 2021-8-6 13:09:50| All floors |Read mode
Hello, I'm a user of mid-70 - a graduate student in school. I have some questions about livox network settings for your reference. First of all, my computer is a Windows system, but many livox packages are implemented in ROS or Ubuntu. Therefore, I use the system loaded with Ubuntu 18.04 on my computer, and configure ROS, PCL and other libraries. When connecting to livox, I can use windows to set the static IP to connect to livox mid-70, but I set the static IP in VMnet8, which can not be used in Ubuntu (VMnet8 is the NAT Internet access mode of VMware virtual machine, and the local windows IP has been restored before setting), I also tried to set the IP and subnet mask in the virtual machine as required by the manual, but I still can't connect. I hope you can help me solve this problem.
您好我是mid-70的使用者-一位在校研究生,我有一些livox网络设置方面的问题像您们请教。首先我的电脑是windows系统,但livox很多包是在ros或者ubuntu中实现的。因此我在我的电脑上使用装载了ubuntu18.04的系统,同时配置了ros、pcl等库,在进行livox连接时,使用Windows本机设置静态ip可以连接到livox mid-70 可我在vmnet8中设置静态IP并不能在ubuntu中使用(vmnet8是VMware虚拟机的NAT上网模式,在设置前已经将本机Windows ip恢复),我也尝试了在虚拟机中设置ip和子网掩码为说明书所需,但仍然无法连接,希望您们可以帮助我解决这个问题。

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register

x

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Posted on 2021-8-6 19:40:54| All floors
①可以先检查一下window的viewer有没有断开连接,设备只能连接一个上位机;
②不建议使用虚拟机进行连接,其网络通讯会不太稳定,可以选择安装双系统;

Use props Report

Threads

Credits