Livox Simu-dataset v1.0 Available Now! 仿真数据集已开放使用!

[Copy Link]
Author: Livox Pioneer | Time: 2021-1-28 17:53:11 |
3 4445

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Posted on 2021-1-28 17:53:11| All floors |Read mode

EN
Introduction:

Livox Simu-dataset contains point cloud data and corresponding annotations generated based on the autonomous driving simulator, and supports 3D object detection and point cloud semantic segmentation tasks. The sensor contains 5 Horizon lidars and 1 Tele-15 lidar. The entire dataset contains 14,445 frames of 360° Lidar point cloud data, 3D bounding box annotations for 6 types of objects, and semantic annotations for 14 categories. The simulated scene contains a variety of vehicle and pedestrian models and corresponding traffic flow. In addition, a variety of traffic lights, traffic signs, partitions (isolated railings, green belts, isolated piers, etc.), trees and buildings make the entire scene closer to the actual driving scene.

Simulated scene:

Annotation demo:

For more information, please visit: https://livox-wiki-en.readthedoc ... imu-dataset-v1-0-cn

CN
简介:

Livox仿真数据集是基于自动驾驶仿真测试平台生成的点云数据和对应标注,支持3D目标检测和语义分割任务。其中传感器配置了5个浩界Horizon激光雷达和1个泰览Tele-15超远距激光雷达,整个数据集包含了14445帧360°Lidar点云数据,6种目标的3D包围框标注和14种类别的点云语义标注。本次开放下载的数据集场景主要为市区宽阔道路场景,包括双向12车道和双向8车道。相应地,该仿真场景中也包含了多种车辆和行人模型,以及更贴近真实场景的交通流模拟。此外,丰富的红绿灯、交通标识牌、隔离物(包括隔离栏杆、绿化带、隔离墩等)、树木建筑等都让整个仿真场景更加贴近实际驾驶路况。

仿真场景示例:

标注示例:

更多信息及数据集下载,请前往:https://livox-wiki-cn.readthedocs.io/zh_CN/latest/data_summary/dataset.html

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register

x

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Kindergarten

Credits
Posted on 2022-1-13 09:57:55| All floors
I want to train my detection model using Livox Simu-dataset and use it in my company's  products.
But as it is licensed under GNU GPL-v3.0, I dont know if I can.
Please teach me if GPL is applied only to the dataset itself or also to a model.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
 Author| Posted on 2022-1-20 17:58:03| All floors
taro_tanaka Posted at 2022-1-13 09:57
I want to train my detection model using Livox Simu-dataset and use it in my company's  products.
Bu ...

Hi, It's only to dataset itself. Your model belongs to yourself completely.

Use props Report

Threads

Credits

Kindergarten

Credits
Posted on 2022-1-24 08:50:49From mobile phones | All floors
thanks for your reply!

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Credit Rules

Quick Reply Back to top